A female PCSO and a male police officer walking away from the camera

Local police for Seal, Godden Green and Underriver

  • Inspector Mark Stubberfield
  • Sergeant Kevin Savill
  • PC Nick Hubbard and PC Tom Costin

To contact your local team, use this quick and simple online contact tool.

Crimes can be reported online on the Kent Police website or by phoning 101.

In an emergency phone 999.

Ask the Police logo

Ask the Police

There are now answers to more than 900 of the most popular policing questions on the Ask the Police website to help save you time. Browse the A to Z to find what you’re looking for.

Close Search Window